The members of the firm are brothers, Richard & Timothy Verhaeghe and classmate, Kent Nelson.
Richard has been practicing since 1998 and has a strong business acumen and an interest in civil litigation.
Timothy's main area of practice is family law and criminal defence work. Much of Timothy's sucess comes from taking a practical approach to achieving a positive result or litigating from a well prepared position.
We also have a strong team of experienced paralegals and legal secretaries that offering a direct support role on all our files.
Our mission is to provide the best advice, advocacy and personal service for our clients.
We are committed to:
- Listening to and understanding each of our client's unique needs;
- Achieving creative, practical, and effective solutions;
- Working hard for the success of our clients and the firm;
- Encouraging an entrepreneurial approach to practice development;
- Employing the latest in technology;
- Managing our business for financial success;
- Serving the legal system and the public;
- Building the Verhaeghe Law Office reputation through relationships, respect and trust.
This website is intended to provide general information about our law firm and the services that we offer. The information on this website is not intended as legal advice of any kind. By visiting, accessing, viewing, downloading or using this site or any portion thereof, you acknowledge and agree that:
1. the information on this site is of a general nature only and is not intended as legal advice;
2. no lawyer/client relationship has been established between you and this firm. In order to establish a lawyer/client relationship with any member of our firm, you will first need to discuss your legal problem, in person, with a lawyer in our firm and be accepted as a client by that lawyer.